I wanted to share these questions with you because through the process of answering them myself, I learned a lot about myself and I think you will benefit from this as well. This is an excellent brand or self discovery exercise.
- Write a brief bio about who you are and how you got to your current position
- What does defying limits mean to you?
- What kind of everyday obstacles or barriers do you face in pursuing your goals?
- Why is it important to go after what you love?
- What does success mean to you?
- Why did you start your own business OR how did you get into this field?
- What is rewarding to you about what you do?
- What is challenging about what you do?
- How do you keep yourself motivated?
- How important is the idea of community in what you do?
- How do you differentiate yourself from others in your industry?
- Is there a specific mantra or vision that drives what you do and how you do it?
Give yourself 10-15 minutes to sit down and go through these. Answer honestly and I think you will be blown away by what you come up with. Answer from the heart.
Click the link below to listen to this week’s podcast episode where I go through some of my own answers for these questions: